Application via e-mail:
- Obtain an application form by sending an e-mail to the relevant faculty
- Attach certified/attested copies of your academic records, official examination certificates and, if appropriate, evidence of your English language proficiency such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Send the application form, documentation and application fee to the faculty. Address details can usually be found on the back of the application form.
- If you meet the entry requirements, you should receive a formal Acceptance Letter within three weeks. This letter will include information on the program, starting date and payment of fees.
* A non-immigrant “ED” visa and an international health & accident insurance must be obtained before entering Thailand!